Friday, September 30, 2011

Entertaining in Style



Every home that holds gatherings big or small should own basic entertaining pieces. But for someone like me who always want to take things up a notch, I would need items that aren't only functional but stylish at the same time. Here are the items that caught my eye.

West Elm Bone Bottle Opener $8
Michael Aram Cheese Board & Knife $98
Z Gallerie Salt and Pepper Shakers $29.95
Kikkerland Biodegradable Paper Straws $6.50
Crate and Barrel Tripoli Server $49.95
Kate Spade Madison Square Decanter $150
Areaware Banana Bowl $280
Hydrangeas (get them from your local flower shop)
West Elm Laquer Wood Tray $32
Jayson Home Horn Salad Set $45
Awkward Family Photos Board Game $24.50
DVF Chainlink ICe Bucket $80


Now, all I need to do is look for our own place so I can start planning small gatherings!

No comments:

Post a Comment