Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty Picks

Photobucket
I want to share with you guys the products that I have been using lately, but knowing myself, my routine is probably going to change in the next three months or so. Perhaps only a slight change since most of these products work like magic on my skin and hair. They are fast becoming staples on my vanity counter.

Photobucket
Nars Cruella,Kat Von D Backstage Bambi,Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense,YSL Rouge Pur Couture,Nars Heat Wave



Photobucket
Ole Henriksen Normal to Combination Kit (Cleanser,Toner,Day Creme,Night Creme,Mask,Scrub)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo,Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray,Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine,Moroccan Oil Treatment

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I love the first picture, the tea cup is very beautiful.

    You have a great blog by the way - so I'll be following you from now on ;-)

    Heart Of The Home

    ReplyDelete