Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birthday Wish List

Photobucket

When I was younger, I used to ask people (usually my parents, siblings or close friends) for specific gifts for my birthday. I have no idea where I got that attitude, but it actually worked for years. No apologies, I was just being practical! I have loved everything I got and was able to put each one to good use because I picked them. Of course, that behavior changed as I grew older. As an adult, we are expected to say "don't bother" or "anything" if we're asked what we want. Courtesy is the culprit.
But hey! That doesn't mean I can't make a wish list right?


Barefoot Contessa Cookbook Collection$67
Tokina11-16mm Wide Angle Lens$599
Topshop Grey Draped Boyfriend Blazer$110
CoachNatale Boot$259
ChanelRouge Coco$30
MadewellGift Card
MACFabulous Felines Part 2-Leopard Luxe Eye Shadow Quad$36
Twenty8TwelveRamone Skirt$123.75
Marc JacobsPandora mohair-blend sweater dress$270
Paulette'sMacarons Box of 12$19
CoachKristin Patent Pleated Satchel$398
Michael KorsNadia Pump$165
Marc JacobsMademoiselle Cotton Scarf$50
Kate SpadeSmall Idiom Bangle$42
DominoThe Book of Decorating$22.06

No comments:

Post a Comment