Monday, October 18, 2010

Military Rain Boots and Mr. Boss

Photobucket

Ann Taylor Loft Cardigan,H&M Dress, Michael Kors Rain Boots and Watch



polkadots3


It wasn't freezing cold today and the rain was so subtle that we were still able to go out and take pictures. Just the kind of day I was waiting for so I can sport a thin polka dot dress and my new rain boots. Anyways, today we went to an eyeglass store to order a new pair of reading glasses for Jon. His old one broke a couple months ago so he's been living with his contact lenses since. At the store, he was torn between a not-so-known brand and an Armani. I must say, he looked like an undecisive kid at Toys R Us. It took him quite a few switches between the two..and then we saw these sleek and manly looking Hugo Boss glasses. Without hesitation, he told me that he's gonna get it. My husband's such a dork! and I think it's hot :)

polkadots2

No comments:

Post a Comment