Thursday, September 2, 2010

In the Navy

nautical6

It's September ladies, and I couldn't be happier! With the warm days slowly going away, in no time we'd be getting chilly weather and I'd be cutting the price tags off the new clothes I had been hoarding in preparation for autumn. I'll also probably start packing away most of the summer pieces and pick those that can be easily transformed into fall items like this stripe nautical shirt. Who would've thought this mariniƩre trend would last until fall? This only proves that classic looking pieces that you can play around with to create variety tend to stay longer. I own at least four nautical shirts now, of course, in slightly different styles.

nautical5
I badly need hair color and treatment.



nautical2


H&M Shirt,BDG Jeans,Nine West Sandals,Ann Taylor Loft Jacket,UO Belt



nine west

7 comments:

  1. Ooh! Cute outfit... totally obsessed with stripes... especially navy! Also - totally loving those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness I just stumbled upon your blog (thanks to coach's poppy project) and I love it! sooooo cute and has adorable posts.

    Check mine out too:
    http://blushfashion18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. The shoes are so awesome and I love the wash of your jeans.
    Great blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shoes!!

    ~jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your shoes! I've been looking for shoes like those for ages, the Nine West in India doesn't stock those :( You're so pretty! I love your lips!

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! those wedges are just amazing!
    Come Follow & Vote for me xoxo

    ReplyDelete