Monday, August 30, 2010

Almond Lace Cookies

almond lace cookies


I actually have been spending most of my time lately trying out easy dessert recipes that involves baking - mostly almonds and bananas (we just have a lot of those items here at the house). Thankfully, I made use of all the bananas in the fruit basket by making banana nut bread and banana cream pie. The almonds though, I knew I had to use them before they get stale and bitter. While getting lost in the continuously growing world of blogging I came across this almond lace cookie recipe. These cookies are so thin and crispy and also very delicate, which is why you have to keep an eye on them or else they will burn easily. They are crunchy and really sweet, which makes them a good complement for a strong coffee.


Photobucket

2 comments: