Friday, August 13, 2010

Yummy Gummy Cupcakes

cupcakes1


Sometimes I tend to have one of those days when I feel too sluggish to go anywhere, and there's only a couple things I do when laziness hit me..It's either I browse the Internet or watch bad TV. Today, I decided to do something that's a little more productive and challenging (yes,you heard it right, challenging..it's because I don't really bake!). Baking is one of the many things I always wanted to be good at but never had the chance to practice. So, I hastily scoured the web and printed out a few recipes. After some time of debating which recipe to use, I ended up using this recipe by Ina Garten (I am a big fan of her)and this cream cheese frosting recipe. What could be a better treat on a hot and lazy day other than cupcakes and gummy bear?


cupcakes2
Where I messed up: The frosting was a little runny to spread or pipe. Any suggestion?

5 comments:

  1. yay, cupcakes AND gummy bears, what could be better?

    i like the blue hue of the frosting. everything looks delicious. i wish i could give you an advice on the frosting (where you said you messed up) but i honestly have no idea =D maybe bake another batch? =D

    oxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daiane! They were delicious :) I will try to find out how to make the frosting more fluffy. I will surely post another cupcake attempt lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so good!! I really like the color of the blue frosting too :D

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so delicious!

    Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete