Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Good Start

summerlovin1


Old Navy Cardigan,Shirt from Target,Gap 1969 Skinny Jeans,Jeffrey Campbell Sandals, Forver21 Bag


summerlovin5


summerlovin3

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're also having a good start of the week like I am. Yesterday, I picked up hand soaps from Bath and Body Works. My favorites are lime and basil, pink grapefruit and sunburst tangerine. They all smell so good! Can you tell I have a thing for citrus scents? And today, I found the perfect notebook..the Jonathan Adler mini notebook was just too cute. Now, I have something to write my everyday thoughts, reminders and calorie intake on!



Jonathan Adler Mini Notebook

Bath and Body works hand soap

Stabilo Point 88

6 comments:

  1. I love that clutch purse. It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and your blog. I'm following it!
    Have a nice day!

    xoxo
    Festy
    http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous purse!

    and that notebook!! ah so cute. i am such a sucker for cute covered notebooks and stationary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your clogs :) nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome clogs!! you look amazing

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete