Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anniversary at The Parker Palm Springs

Photobucket
  

A bottle of champagne to celebrate our third wedding anniversary c/o the hotel's room service


Photobucket

The tall and orange entry door says nothing but WELCOME.


Photobucket

The lobby. Though the hotel has a 60's vibe to it, it's still looks very modern.


Photobucket

There are a lot of Jonathan Adler items here. I'm loving the ceramic lamp!


Photobucket

Thinking of getting a four-post bed like this.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How inviting is Norma's Patio?


Photobucket

Norma's award winning potato pancakes. Hubby got his favorite breakfast item of course: eggs benedict.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Parker is a perfect hotel/ resort to celebrate special occasions. I instantly fell in love with the overall aesthetic of the place. The service and food are excellent as well, and not to mention their luxurious spa. I'll be sure to come back here when the weather is nicer. Actually, even when it's over a hundred degrees in Palm Springs, I wouldn't mind going just as long as I am staying at The Parker again.

P.S. It is also necessary to stop by at the Premium Outlet Stores. Did I tell you I scored some good deals at DVF, Tod's and Theory?

1 comment:

  1. I really want a four poster bed like that too! They have one at Ikea right now that is super minimal but not cheap looking

    i really like your blog btw
    keep in touch!

    xxErica
    http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete