Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello Cooler Weather

dkny3


Yes it's been more than a month since I last snapped a fashion photo of myself (a sign of a bad blogger). And this might not be the best reason but I am gonna say it anyway, IT'S THE HEAT! I did try pulling out outfits and wearing them when we go out but just before I exit the front door, big sweat marks start forming either on the back or on the underarm area of my top. And I just can't stand that. So I always end up changing into a looser tee and shorts, oh and TOMS! Here I thought Summer was over three weeks ago. Such unpredictable weather.

With all the days of rain and cooler air we're experiencing ( at least here in California) I assume it marks the start of more pleasant days ahead. Cooler air, colored autumn leaves and pumpkins in grocery stores? What other evidence do I need? FALL is officially here and I am electrified. I figured this is the perfect time to showcase the ensembles I have been aching to show off. What do you think of this one?



dkny2


H&M Sweater,Forever21 Denim Vest and Army Button Down,Old Navy Shorts,Target Socks,DKNY Shoes



dkny4

dkny1

2 comments:

  1. love the high socks and shorts look, gorgeous


    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    http://www.fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers!!

    poisonoakvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete